Maintenance and Renovations
Many of our customers have existing facilities to which we provide building additions and/or renovations. Metal buildings lend themselves to future additions or changes economically and can be significantly altered at a faction of the cost of a new building.
- Additional length, add 1 or more bays
- Add lean-to for covered storage or additional interior space.
- Add man doors, overhead doors, or windows.
- Add translucent panels to add natural lighting
- Add mezzanines to provide 2nd floor space.
With proper planning, a steel building can be designed to accept future additions to its length by simply adding on additional bays and moving the endwall cladding to the new end wall location. A lean-to could be added to the side wall to provide more interior space or a covered storage area.
Steel buildings are extremely versatile when it comes to renovations and alterations. There is very little that can’t be done to an existing metal building in a more economical way than other building types.